Thirst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirst

This is a Twilight RPG. You can be a werewolf, vampire, or human. Be Careful!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*Mishca*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

~*Mishca*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Mishca*~   ~*Mishca*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Name:Mishca
Markings:A scar on her ankle
Personality:Bad Temper,Easily Angered,Can be rude,Strong Willed, Now she thinks shes a freak, She hates herself,she is emo(she cuts her wrists every week or so)
Poem:Her mother abandoned her,her father mistreated her,Her brother attempted to kill her,Her name was Mishca and a wolf was her best friend.

Story:Mishca was an odd child,she was one with nature in her.She was always crying.Until she met Middle. She felt like she could connect with him,she loved him,she didnt want anything but him,then he was shot,she vowed she would kill the person who shot him-her father. Middle was a wolf. Then she turned into a wolf she was shocked she new nothing of werewolves,or that her mother was a desendent of one of the Quiletes. She killed her father,she killed her mother,she killed her brother,she killed everyone. Then she went to La Push Washington. And her story is unfinshed,it is up to you to complete it.
Beware.

"I love walking in the rain because no one can tell I'm crying"
-Mishca Karana

Pic:
~*Mishca*~ 22153475_40

Wolf:

Pay attention to the color of her fur,is it just a coincedence or is it pure white for a reoson?[img]~*Mishca*~ Wolf-white[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://thirst.rpg-board.net

~*Mishca*~
Page 1 of 1